Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Travels Week of 11/26

While often my travels are dictated by my work schedule, I am going to try keep at a running two week schedule of potential Chapter related visits/events which I plan to post every Sunday or Monday. If anyone from my area is interested in traveling with me, contact me and we will see what we can do.
Week of 11/26
  • Monday 26        14th District Warren Inspection Chapter at Newark
  • Tuesday 27          7th District McCutcheon Inspection Chapter at Upper Sandusky
  • Wednesday 28    3rd District Middletown Inspection Chapter
  • Thursday 29       14th District Zanesville Inspection Chapter
  • Friday 30           10th District Wooster Onspection Chapter
  • Saturday 1            1st District Hicksville Inspection Chapter
  • Saturday 1            3rd District Xenia Inspection Chapter
Week of 12/3
  • Monday 3           10th District King Cyrus Inspection Chapter at Loudonville
  • Wednesday 5       3rd District Eaton Inspection Chapter
  • Thursday 6           3rd District Twin Valley Inspection Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment