Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Travels Week of 11/19

While often my travels are dictated by my work schedule, I am going to try keep at a running two week schedule of potential Chapter related visits/events which I plan to post every Sunday or Monday. If anyone from my area is interested in traveling with me, contact me and we will see what we can do.

Week of 11/19
  • Monday 19        3rd District Franklin Inspection Chapter
  • Tuesday 20       13th District Athens & Logan Inspections Chapter at Logan
Week of 11/26
  • Monday 26      14th District Warren Inspection Chapter at Newark
  • Tuesday 27        7th District McCutcheon Inspection Chapter at Upper Sandusky
  • Wednesday 28  3rd District Middletown Inspection Chapter
  • Thursday 29     14th District Zanesville Inspection Chapter
  • Monday 30      10th District Wooster Inspection Chapter
  • Saturday 1          1st District Hicksville Inspection Chapter
  • Saturday 1          3rd District Xenia Inspection Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment