Saturday, February 4, 2017

Ohio Grotto Association Meeting



Today I attended the Ohio Grotto Association Meeting in Springfield. As I am the new Secretary for our Grotto, I needed to attend to find out how to handle a few outstanding situations we have at our Grotto. I got some good advice and think we are now moving forward at our Grotto. They had a great turnout with almost 50 in attendance which is probably the greatest number at any State Association Meeting in the country. Since  most of our Grottos are 50 members or less, the attendance at most meetings is fairly limited. The Grand Monarch, Mark McCombs, who is from Ohio was present. We also had a second Past Monarch from Ormus in attendance which is great since most times I am the only one from our Grotto in attendance.

No comments:

Post a Comment