Friday, February 3, 2017

Mt. Olive #189 Chapter Inspection

Tonight was the final leg of the 3 day tour over by Mayfield Heights in Cleveland. During the day, I went over and MEC Robert Thomas gave me the $5 tour of the Grand Chapter office (don't worry I didn't take any souvenirs) after which we had lunch. Mt. Olive's Inspection included a visit from the Grand High Priest, MEC Jeff Addis, and few other Grand Officers and Past Grand Officers. This is the home Chapter for MIC John Hall, MEC Charles McCarty and REC Don Van Horn who were all in attendance. They did a really nice job on the Past Master degree (per the DDGHP ... I'm not there to Inspect rather just enjoy the fellowship and ritual work). After the Inspection, I started the 3+ hour journey back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment