Saturday, February 18, 2017

Not Exactly According to Plan

Well I had a big day planned today: Chapter School, Scottish Rite, Commandery Inspection and Lodge Inspection but all were cancelled not by them but by me. I first woke up this morning to head to the Chapter School and even got up to try to get ready but was so exhausted I just went back to lay down for a couple minutes. The next thing I knew it was 11:30. So much for Chapter and Scottish Rite. I then went outside and did a couple of things before I needed to get ready for Commandery Inspection. When I cane back in to get ready for Commandery Inspection in Norwood I sat down to rest a minute and fix some lunch but never got back up to fix lunch and must have fallen asleep again as I awoke after I would have needed to leave for the Lodge Inspection north of Columbus. As Pam said when she got home, sometimes maybe you just need to take a day to rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment