Monday, February 27, 2017

Canton Chapter #84 Inspection

Tonight I learned something, whether you have gone to a place many times or not the GPS doesn't always help. I have been to the Canton temple probably 40 times and tonight the GPS failed me so I had to rely on myself to find the temple. I then had trouble trying to find out how to get into the building ... so much for trying to be early.  They were being inspected in the Most Excellent Master degree and the DDGHP reported that they did a fine good on the ritual work (which I thought was appropriate as well). MEC John Gartrell and REC Ross Black were also in attendance along with RIC Wesley Webber Grand Council Sentinel. The degree really moved along well and was finished at a good time which allowed me to go downstairs for some fellowship before hitting the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment