Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Ray Jones Funeral

Tonight I headed over to the funeral home for the viewing of Ray Jones. He was a long time Advisor for Eaton DeMolay and I've known him since around 1978 when I first visited Eaton Chapter. Since Ray was 92 at his passing it was obvious the affect he had on may peoples life as often when I attend a funeral for someone in their 90's the crowd is smaller as the have outlived most of the friend and relatives. The crowd was huge. Ray was the kind of guy most everyone liked and he was always doing what he could to help out in the background to make others successful. I had planned to then head over the the 2nd Masonic District Officers meeting but I got out of the viewing a little later than expected and I started feeling poorly on the way back so I decided to go home instead since I don't like to be late or uncomfortable at a meeting when I'm not feeling well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment