Friday, October 7, 2016

Officially Closing the Door on 2015-16

Travel totals for 2015-2016 were around 35,000 miles and 245 masonic related activities. While I planned on going to Grand Commandery today, when I got up to go my vision was so blurred I couldn't drive (no not from a hang-over but rather sinus issues) Unfortunately, this year I had two major tragedies I had to work through with the death of my mother and our dog of 4 years. Our need to get my mother’s house ready for sale took many days and weekends to accomplish the task. In addition, a change in my work situation and my daughter moving to Knoxville Tennessee cut down on my total visits but the mileage stayed consistent. And since Grand Chapter is over as promised each year I am allowed to progress in the Grand Chapter line I plan to have a pin designed to provide to the travellers in my district and those traveling within the region I am assigned. My region for this next year will be District 2, 7 & 10. I'm looking forward to hitting the road again as soon as possible.  As I mentioned each year the pin will alternate between a piece of architecture and a mode of transportation through time. This next year will be the Statue of Liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment