Sunday, October 16, 2016

Grand Lodge Ohio

Since Thursday, I have been in Sandusky attending Grand Lodge at the Kalahari. While it officially started on Friday and ended Saturday, I went up a day early and stayed a day late as we got a chance to use our new trailer for only the second time this year. I expect to use it much more next year. MWB Doug Kaylor was installed as Grand Master. MWB Kaylor and I have shared many things over the years. His Inspection as Worshipful Master was the day my daughter was born, he severed as Thrice Potent Master of Scottish Rite right after me and we were joint reps for Scottish Rite and travelled together to Allen County for 4 years doing visits and programs together on the Scottish Rite. RWB Paul Weglage was appointed the new Grand Junior Deacon and RWB Walt Barner was appointed Grand Sentinel.

No comments:

Post a Comment