Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back To Work For The Fall

After a few days off to catch up at home and enjoy the holiday weekend (I finally got a chance to camp and we even went out on the lake on a nice boat ride)with the family, it was back to work as Ormus Grotto held their stated meeting. We covered lots of items of business including the upcoming degree work and Monarch's Ball. Our numbers are small in this group but we have a very loyal following of members. Unfortunately, I did hear of the passing of a long time member of my Lodge, Leon Brewer. He is a Past High Priest of our Royal Arch Chapter from a couple year back before I was High Priest. I've cleared my calendar on Friday evening to attend his service and also to help out my Lodge this weekend with a fund raising opportunity on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment