Saturday, August 16, 2014

Grotto State Meeting and Where's Waldo (Jeff)

Yesterday, I headed to Columbus for the State Grotto Convention. We heard from the Supreme Monarch and covered most all the business of the Association. After the meeting, I then had to leave for another non-Masonic Convention where I was staying but planned to return back for the second half of the meeting this morning. When I got up today, I felt terrible. My head was so stopped up and if I tried to get up I was having trouble with my balance so I decided to go back to sleep for a while. When I woke up the second time I felt a little better but decided since it was now too late to make the second part of the Grotto meeting I would head out for my normal daily 2 hour walk before heading home. I ended up walking by a field where I saw a Where's Waldo (Jeff) moment. Can you guess where I am at?

No comments:

Post a Comment