Saturday, August 2, 2014

Busy Day

The morning started out with the Royal Arch School in Troy at Franklin Chapter. While the attendance was way down this year, those in attendance did receive the information needed to do their jobs, It was also possible with the smaller crowd to discuss individual issues and how they might be resolved. All the presenters did a nice job and the host Chapter, Franklin, did a nice job on the breakfast.Afterwards, I headed south to Middletown for the Council OKI Day. Every year Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana get together and put on the three degrees of Council. This year it was in Ohio with Ohio putting on the SEM degree. Luckily since I had indicated I was not sure if I would be able to get there in time, they had enlisted the aid of Marty Trent to do the Nebuchadnezzar part I do at our council in the SEM, so I was finally just able to sit and watch. Unfortunately, as the first part ended on the exit Wing Fun Chow fell and hit his head very hard and had to be taken to the hospital. We are all hoping for his speedy recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment