Thursday, January 23, 2014

Marshall Chapter #47 Inspection

Tonight I travelled north to Marshall Chapter Inspection in the Royal Arch Degree in Elyria Ohio. The weather was not the best but I can't complain since I made it safely up and back. The 9th District, where this Chapter is located, is part of my region this year. I was also happy to be able to say that after visiting this Chapter I had attended an event at all the Chapters in my Region (Districts 1, 8, & 9). To me, getting to travel around the state and meeting the various members at the various locations around the state is the best part of being a Mason. REC Ross Black, Grand Royal arch Captain, was also present. I was also glad to hear the District is making arrangements for the April 5th Grand Master's Class in which the 9th Capitular District will be working with the 16trh Masonic District to perform the Peculiar Stone Skit and the Mark Master Degree. After the Inspection they had a Chili cook off where several members brought various types of Chili to sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment