Friday, January 10, 2014

Antioch Shrine Stated Meeting/Installation

Tonight we tried something new at Antioch Shrine and held the state meeting and installation the night prior to the OG Roast. Tonight Scott Lipps was being installed as our Potentate. Scott and I were officers in Lodge together and I was Junior Warden when he was Worshipful Master. (Guess it was appropriate I was Potentate when he was 3rd in line this time around.) It was announced tonight that for the second consecutive year we have had positive membership growth and the room was full for a stated meeting. I think we are doing something right. It also excites me that many of the ideas we spent the entire year working on during 2011 as a group to start implementation in 2012 are still being implemented.

No comments:

Post a Comment