Saturday, January 4, 2014

Dayton Commandery Inspection

Today was the start of Comamndery Inspection season. There were several dignitaries present including Past Grand Commander Burch Zehner, Past Grand High Priest Steve Duncan, Past Grand Master Neil Smalley and from the Grand Commandery Eminent Grand Generalissimo Gerald Pugh (who was inspecting) Very Eminent Deputy Grand Commander Tom Gault, Eminent Grand Standard Bearer Marty Trent, Eminent Grand Sword Bearer Richard Ganion, and Eminent Grand Warder John Christman to name a few. The work went well during the Order of the Temple and I would expect the same from the Full Form opening though I had to leave to get on the road as I was heading to a Chapter Inspection in Stuebenville this evening.I was also glad I went as I saw a couple of changes that have been made which I was unaware which in COmmandery happens often so attending other Inspections is a must to keep up with the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment