Monday, March 16, 2020

Long Layoff

Well I now will experience something which I haven't since 1976 when I joined DeMolay, a 60 day layoff of Masonic related activities. The most I can remember was a couple years back when I was required to be off 3 weeks for the heart attack. Normally, I feel guilty or uneasy about 3 days off. Well I'll just take a deep breath and hope that all our members stay safe during this hiatus. While I won't be writing as often in the BLOG, I will probably write some things happening since I'm sure I'll be online doing some type of follow-up on a regular basis. I've already rescheduled several visits for after May 10th which were going to happen between now and the 10th of May. Unfortunately it will now be impossible to make all Chapters at least three times while I've been in the Grand Chapter line prior to the end of my term. Now it will just be the majority. We are never guaranteed anything in life and plans are just that plans and sometimes life gets in the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment