Saturday, March 14, 2020

Change of Plans

Given the spread of the COVID-19 virus, traveling plans are being changed almost daily and today was the start of those changes. WhileI was in Cuyahoga Falls this morning (I had stayed overnight last night) for a couple of Council Inspections, they were both postponed so I headed back home. We were also planning to have the Grand Kings Program presentation tonight but also was postponed. I also had some farther from hone travels planned through Easter which I have now changed into closer visits to my home. I mostly am changing those visits as I understand each local needs to make a decision if they are meeting or not based on health concerns. I just don’t want to make far away travels and find out a majority are not present and the meeting can’t be held.

No comments:

Post a Comment