Monday, July 15, 2019

Maggie Valley Get Together

Well after starting the day very earl I go to where the first event was supposed to be with 8 other people but apparently they had the location incorrect and one of the guys buddy did a Facebook check-in so we figured out where it really was located. We all got there as it was getting ready to start. After some very good motivational speakers, we broke for lunch. Since the next thing was at the Masonic Maggie Valley Memorial Marker I decided to head up to it and take some pictures before everyone got there which I did. I also decided the humidity and bugs were too bad to stay too long. I did have some excitement as a bear ran out in front of my car but I didn’t hit it and it got back into the woods before I could get a picture. There were people from 19 states and about 160 total in attendance. Tonight we have dinner and entertainment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment