Saturday, July 6, 2019

Interesting Week

Well as I indicated we had to had the car worked on between DeMolay International in KC and Nashville but still were able to make it in time for the Imperial Session in Nashville. Next we headed to my daughters in Knoxville where I ran into a different problem and had to have the brakes on one wheel replaced. I thought I was done but ran into another issue and have to leave it in Knoxville to get fixed again. While most of this has been some “normal maintenance” items, not sure about the last issue. Luckily my son-in-law is heading north and Brought us back to Dayton though a 4-5 hr drive turned into a 9 hr drive with the traffic issues we encountered. And my daughter is coming back this coming Friday and can bring the car back after it is fixed and then we will all head back to Knoxville next Sunday as I’m going to Maggie Valley York Rite event about two hours from her house on the 15th. Hopefully this week they will get the issues fixed but I’ll have to drive our second car this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment