Monday, June 12, 2017

ROJ Meeting

Well after a week with the family on our first all family vacation in memory of my mom's passing last year to her favorite vacation location, I'm back on the Masonic circuit today attending the ROJ meeting at Antioch Shrine. I really hated missing the funeral services for my good friend MEC Jerry Crawford but was able to see him the night before his passing. Jerry was always very helpful to me. We held a short business meeting today and then had a lunch before departing. I should be getting the circus parking check this week since I was told it was mailed on Friday. While I had planned to head to a meeting tonight, I decided against it since since I have lots to do before heading later this week to Buffalo for the DeMolay International session.

No comments:

Post a Comment