Saturday, June 3, 2017

OCD and Red Hat Banquet

As I thought last night, I got hung up on some items I had to get done today and didn't make the viewing for Joe Diamond. Rest in peace my friend. I also found out this morning that the person I referred to as my second dad, MEC Jerry Crawford passed away overnight. I was glad tonight was going to be a little happier occasion. Tonight was the OCD banquet for OCD where we had dinner and then presented the Red Hats to the recipients from each Valley for outstanding service to Scottish Rite. In Dayton, Ray Foschnot and McKinley Polston received their Red Hats and also receiving one tonight was our own Grand Master of the 1st Veil Ken Foy. There were many dignitaries there, more than I care to mention individually, so I'll just provide some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment