Friday, June 16, 2017

DeMolay International

Well over the past few days I was making my way to Buffalo New York for the DeMolay International Session. As an Active Member of the International Supreme Council I am privileged and honored (and required) to attend and vote at all of their sessions. I left on Wednesday right after installing the Unity Chapter officers and returning Saturday (early AM) so I can attend the 3rd District Joint Installation for RAM Chapter. Pam went with me so we made a couple stops on the way and also as we left to get back. It was actually a very fun yet long drive. It also didn't leave much time for sleep as were in sessions most of the time I was there. We voted on several issues and elected new leaders for the organization.  Since we were so close we did make a quick stop at the Anchor Bar in Buffalo and Niagara Falls along with the Dunkirk Lighthouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment