Thursday, May 11, 2017

Covenant Thacher Chapter #222 Stated

Tonight I headed up by Cleveland in Fairview Park to attend a stated Chapter meeting. I had originally planned to attend their Inspection but do to the change in some other commitments, I had to postpone the visit until last night. It was nice that the meeting was short and we all then came out and sat around the tables fellowshipping and it actually gave me a better opportunity to talk with them and hear their concerns. I heard the same themes that I've heard when talking with the Companions, they are busy working in all the Masonic bodies and sometimes it is hard to plan the needed education and social events as they are too busy just doing the mundane of stated meetings, paying bills and reading minutes, etc. ... something I really think we need to come up with a better way of handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment