Thursday, April 6, 2017

York Chapter #155 Stated Meeting

Tonight I went to the stated meeting for York Chapter in Westerville. They had between 15-20 members present and really displayed what an active Chapter should be doing when they have only normal business. They went through their full opening and closing and did a very good job of both (I can say that as DDGHP Dave Percival was present and he said it!) They covered all necessary business and discussed some out-of-the-box thinking ideas and then the HP did a very good education program which I think got the members to think about what it means to be a Mason. We then went downstairs and had some good refreshments. Not once did I feel that they rushed or shortcut anything ... just to get downstairs for refreshments or to leave. I was one of the last to leave and was on the road by 9 PM. They were all very friendly and everyone spent time with several other members.

No comments:

Post a Comment