Friday, April 7, 2017

Scottish Rite Dayton

Today and tomorrow are the Scottish Rite Degrees in Dayton in honor of Ill. and MWB Doug Kaylor. Doug was second in line when I was Thrice Potent Master in Dayton and we did lots of traveling together as Scottish Rite officers. I also saw some Brothers from the Valley of Columbus who I haven't seen in a while. The number of dignitaries is more than I have room to report but I tried to not only say hi to each of them but even more especially to say hi to the general members who if it weren't for them people like myself wouldn't have an opportunity to do what we do. Besides most of the time their stories are more interesting as for most dignitaries the story for each of us is similar in what we are doing. I really enjoy not having to do anything once in a while and just having an opportunity to enjoy the day without having any commitments to worry about in the upcoming degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment