Friday, January 6, 2017

Masonic Rosecrutians

Well yesterday I had planned to attend an Inspection in Marion but Wednesday evening the heat went out at our second house and we had to get it fixed and they thought they could get the part Thursday and fix it but it was not to be as I waited until it was too late to go to Marion only to find out the part didn't come in and they couldn't fix it until Friday (which they did). Tonight we had a full program of socialization, dinner, induction, and a paper. I was had the lead part in the induction ceremony. The fact that up until this year we have only met once per year and never put on this order means I had never seen the grade work before doing it which was definitely a challenge. I think though that everything well off well and I was able to head home with the realization ... now I get to start work on my next part.

No comments:

Post a Comment