Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year

Well... last night was the end old an old year which was filled with challenges and several changes in my personal life including a couple of deaths from those closest to me, my only daughter moving away from home, the end of a career and even a very poorly played Ohio State game last night. But with every end of each year comes the hope of a better new year. Today, the daughter was home visiting for the weekend and the Bengals actually won a game to start things off right. In addition, I've figured out I only need to work if I chose and I think I might be starting to shake the terrible sinus issues I've been fighting for over a month. I'm planning to ramp back up my travels later this week after a few closer trips at the beginning of the week. Things in 2017 will probably not be all smooth sailing but hopefully with a positive attitude and lots of support it will progress in a productive and healthy direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment