Monday, April 18, 2016

Valley Commandery #80 Stated

Tonight was our monthly covered dish and stated meeting for my Commandery. We started discussions about next year and the officers and think we have a line of officers set with only a couple of Past Commander's in line. We also started the discussions about our drill team for the upcoming year. To this point, while we might not win (or even place near the top) we have had a team for 35+ years and almost always all the drill team is from our Commandery. It appears we may have 2-3 new members from our Commandery who may join the drill team. I think, if possible, I'm going to try to move to being an alternate. I've never been much of a "marcher" so maybe being an alternate might give us a better chance to do better. I heard MEC Jerry Crawford is back in the hospital as they try to get his body back in a more regular rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment