Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Antioch Shrine/Ormus Grotto

Well a funny thing happened on the way to...National Lodge's Inspection last night. I left work in Columbus and started up I-71 with plenty of time to spare (probably an hour) to Barberton where Jason French, Past State Master Councilor for DeMolay, was being inspected as Worshipful Master. The traffic was stopped so I pulled over into the rest area to wait out the back-up. Well I out waited the backup all right as I must have fallen asleep and once I awoke and started back on the road noticed I wasn't slated to get there until 30-45 minutes after the scheduled start time, so I decided to head back home. Tonight, however, I headed back to Dayton after work and went by the Shrine first to take care of some business before heading over to the Grotto where I'm serving my second time as Monarch. We had what I felt was a good meeting and discussed several upcoming potential activities. Our Deputy was present and seemed happy with our plans for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment