Saturday, April 30, 2016

Antioch Shrine Potentate's Ball

Well today was our all degree day in the 3rd District but I was unable to attend as my niece was graduating from college at Ohio University. I'm sure all went well as I left a great crew in charge of the activity. After the graduation and a celebratory luncheon, we headed back to Dayton for the Potentate's Ball at the Marriott. This year's Potentate, Dave Heizer, was very instrumental in our temple making our membership goals during my year and I want to make sure I support him all I can during his year as Potentate. It was very nicely done (as I knew it would be) but unfortunately we had to leave a little early as Laura needed some help as she had some roommates moving in at her house and there were some issues. Since we had to get up at 5 AM to head down to Athens (and I drove so Pam could sleep) and then attend the Pote's Ball and help Laura, I was definitely ready to go to bed at the end of this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment