Saturday, March 19, 2016

2nd District Grand Masters Reception

While I only have one item to report on today it isn't because nothing else was going on. After we got home last night from Findlay, we had to finish cleaning out our old trailer we had for 18 years as we picked up a new one to replace it today. While I had originally planned to attend an Inspection today as well as the reception, we ended up pulling an all-nighter getting the old one emptied out, working on it until right up to going to trade in the trailer. So this evening while we were both fairly tired, we headed to the reception. It was a very nice reception and we had an opportunity to talk with all the Grand Officers. I will have to admit that now that it is over, we are heading to bed for a long nights' sleep especially since tomorrow is Pam's birthday and we have an Easter Egg Hunt to take care of as well. I heard that things slow down as you get older...I'm definitely getting older and the only thing which seems to be slowing down is my bodies ability to bounce back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment