Saturday, May 10, 2014

Taking a few days off

On Thursday, I had two masonic activities to attend and unfortunately an important non-Masonic event, ran late enough the other two were over before I could attend. Thursday was Laura's Senior School Award Night and it lasted until almost 10 PM. I am not complaining though since she was recognized for several things and even got a special scholarship from the Graduating Miamisburg Class of 1962. On Friday, I attended a Senior Athletics Awards Ceremony where she again got an award. Unfortunately here I took a little spill and fell a few feet as I missed a step on the bleachers. I was busy most of the night Friday and all day Saturday trying to recover from the fall. My knee is still very stiff and I'm having some difficulty walking but at least the pain isn't that bad (most of the time). Tomorrow is Mother's Day and I'm going to be busy with several family activities. I hope everyone is able to share this special day with their mother whether in person or spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment