Thursday, November 21, 2013

West Gate Council #129 Inspection


Tonight I headed to Columbus for a Council Inspection in the 5th Arch. West Gate had their Inspection in the Select Master Degree. MEC Don Lossaso is a member of this council and helped them out with some of the work for the evening as did the 5th Arch Inspector Grover Manning. The Arch Adjutant Mark Bruns did the Inspection. Also in attendance was the Grand Illustrious Master Robert Rinehart and the Deputy Grand Master Lynn Alexander. Past Grand Illustrious Master Rusty Eagle was also in attendance. It was also nice to see an old friend, Jerry Belt, who I served with as DDGM several years back. It also interesting that the Worshipful Master for Mt. Carmel Lodge and High Priest for Marysville Chapter were both present and I talk to for a while since I plan to attend both Inspections later this year.I also found out another guy I seem to run into every place I travel is Worshipful Master this year of Mechanicsburg Lodge so I'm going to try to add it to my list of Inspections to make as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment