Saturday, November 23, 2013

Busy Day Again

This Saturday was definitely another busy day. It started out with me heading up to Bryan Ohio in the 1st Capitular District for Northwest #45 Chapter Inspection in the Past Master Degree. At first we were afraid of severe disaster as one of the persons who did a lead part had called the day before and said his health would not allow him to be there. Well they remembered to replace him in all but the Right Worshipful Master's part. Luckily the High Priest of Wauseon was present and had just presided a couple weeks back and did the part to save the day. After lunch, Bryan Council #101 performed the Royal Master Degree. Since many had other events they needed to go to soon after the Inspection was to be over, it started a little early but moved right along so I had time to actually head back home after the Council Inspection to pick up my wife and head to Dayton for the Grand Commander Denny Hughes Statewide Reception. The weather was nice on the way up though I did almost have a major issue when a lady in a SUV almost rear-ended me on the highway. she was really moving and I saw her almost do the same to two more cars after she swerved to miss me. A few miles up the road she apparently did hit someone and totalled her vehicle and the other vehicle. I heard later on the news that a cop clocked her doing 92 MPH around the time she passed me. Guess I was REALLY lucky. On the way back the wind kicked up and in really good cold.... Oh and I did see 9 wild turkeys trying to cross the road. Guess they were not aware next week is Thanksgiving or maybe they did and were leaving town because they knew it.


No comments:

Post a Comment