Monday, November 18, 2013

Cabiri Meeting and Franklin Chapter #24 Inspection

Tonight was our monthly Cabiri Meeting and we held elections and guess in January I'll have my turn presiding. The meeting ran a little long but since Franklin Chapter is in my district in Troy the trip from Dayton was short. They were being Inspected in the Royal Arch which I was happy to see as just a few years ago this Chapter was having issues with anything but Mark Master so I it was nice to see the turnaround. It happened because a few members decided to take ownership and make it happen. PGHP MEC Jerry Crawford was also present. The crowd was a little small with right around 40 in attendance but there were also some conflict for those who normally attend mainly a few stated meetings.


No comments:

Post a Comment