Friday, October 11, 2013

Officially Closing the Door on 2012-2013

Travel totals for 2012-2013 were around 30,000 miles and 350 masonic related activiites. And since Grand Chapter is over as promised each year I am allowed to progress in the Grand Chapter line I plan to have a pin designed to provide to the travellers in my district and those traveling within the region I am assigned. Once again this year my region is District 1, 8 & 9. As I mentioned each year the pin will alternate between a piece of Architecture and a mode of transportation through time. The next year will be an exciting year and we have a major opportunity ahead of us in 2014 and as the Grand Chapter Membership Chairman, I plan to continue & expand on the enthusiasm started last year by REC Chester Burton who I have added to the team as a major player.  We have several aggressive agenda items to help us met the April 5th potential BIG opportunity date for York Rite. I will be discussing more on these initiatives next week after Grand Lodge.

No comments:

Post a Comment