Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sometimes it doesn't pay to get up in the morning

While I planned to attend Piqua's Inspection last night and head north to Golden Rule this evening, my plans were changed when a more urgent matter at the house required immediate attention.... a water leak. While I think I determined the source of the leak, getting it fixed (luckily it is on a line to the outside of the house and only is an issue if the outside faucet is turned on) and the clean-up is still ongoing. I'm hoping by tomorrow evening to be able to head to Palmyra's Inspection but we will see if the water clean-up issue was successful or if I have to resort to more drastic measures tomorrow night. And as anyone who has had a water leak knows, the clean-up and attention to getting it resolved can't be delayed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment