Sunday, April 7, 2013

My Travels Week of 4/8


While often my travels are dictated by my work schedule, I am going to try keep at a running two week schedule of potential Chapter related visits/events which I plan to post every Sunday or Monday. If anyone from my area is interested in traveling with me, contact me and we will see what we can do.
 Week of 4/8
·  Tuesday 9         3rd District Piqua #31 Chapter Inspection
·  Wednesday 10  9th District Golden Rule #167 Chapter Stated Meeting
·  Thursday 11     3rd District Palmyra #235 Chapter Inspection Brookville
·  Saturday 13     20th District Western Reserve #8 Chapter Inspection Ashtabula
·  Saturday 13     20th District Conneaut #76 Chapter Inspection Ashtabula
·  Saturday 13     20th District Geneva #8 Chapter Inspection Ashtabula
·  Saturday 13     18th District Grand High Priest Reception Massillon
 Week of 4/15
·  Tuesday 16     16th District Heights #206 Chapter Inspection
·  Wednesday 17 3rd District Kings Dinner
·  Sunday 21        6th District Grand High Priest Reception Bellefontaine

No comments:

Post a Comment