Sunday, October 14, 2018

Officially Closing the Door on 2017-18


Travel totals for 2017-2018 were around 35,000 miles and 260 masonic related activities. This year I was kept a little closer to home for an extended period on time and actually out of commission with the heart attack at the beginning of the year. And since Grand Chapter is over as promised each year I am allowed to progress in the Grand Chapter line I plan to have a pin designed to provide to the travelers in my district and those traveling within the region I am assigned. I'm looking forward to hitting the road again as soon as possible.  As I mentioned each year the pin will alternate between a piece of architecture and a mode of transportation through time. This next year will be the Washington Monument and the final pin in the Journey Through Time series.

No comments:

Post a Comment