Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Mark Lodge Inspection

Tonight in the 5th District at Jeffersonville was the Mark Lodge Inspection. They had two candidates, one of which was from Lancaster so he could go next Friday to Athens and be their Inspection candidate for the Past Master degree. As normal in the 5th, MEC Keith O'Dell was there and did a part for them for the Inspection. I then started back and on the way home just prior to passing Xenia on St Rt 35 a deer darted out at the car in front of me a glanced off the front of his car and kept right on going (the deer). Luckily I was paying close attention (actually watching for deer) as this is an area known for deer running across the highway and missed hitting it. I'm hoping he was okay (though his car was not) as I had to keep going as there were several more cars quickly coming up on me so I had to move along to keep from the other cars hitting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment