Thursday, October 12, 2017

Yusef Khan Grotto

Today I went up around Akron to the stated Grotto meeting for Yusef Khan. They had a good number of person there including Dave Kolb their Secretary and a Grand Line officer. The funny part was I thought I was going to be early but when I got to where the GPS took me, it went crazy and ran me down the road about another 5-10 miles which when I got there it told me to take a u-turn and sent me back to the original location. Since this is the first time I have been there and it is a new location in an old strip mall, it originally didn't look like the right place so I ended up getting there just as they were opening. So much for preplanning... I did, however, determine that to get to my destination for our first recon Saturday I need to leave before 6am so it looks like Friday plans are to go to bed earlier than normal instead of heading to a meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment