Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Ormus Grotto Stated Meeting

Well tonight was definitely a unique experience. I got everything ready to attend the Grotto Meeting and went so far as to actually go over to the Beavercreek Temple where meet. Unfortunately, when we got there no one with a key to the building had shown up yet. I talked with the Monarch and a Past Monarch, who almost always is in attendance, and unfortunately none of us had a key so we waited. Shortly before time for us to meet I started really felling bad and decided I had better go up to the corner and get something at the corner drug store to try to calm my stomach. Before I could get there I took ill and was in no shape to return back for the meeting (even if someone showed up at the temple to open it). I sent a quick memo to the Monarch and started back home were I again became ill on the way home and even had to pull over. When I got home I had a third incident but after this one, almost immediately, started feeling better. I believe that it must have been something which I had eaten earlier in the day which did not react well as several hours later I still felt fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment