Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Chagrin Falls Chapter #152 Inspection

My attempt at a selfie ...
guess I should stick to taking
pictures of others ... wait a
minute the lower bottom
right side part of the red
coat sleeve is mine!
Well I thought tonight almost wasn't going to happen. Let me explain...as I got around 10 minutes from the temple after nearly 4 hours on the road, the power went out at the location I was at and as I progressed towards the temple all power seemed to be out, until I got to the temple and the power was on, dodged a bullet there. I got upstairs for the Royal Arch degree and we went in and sat down for introductions and the power went off. As we proceeded through the introductions around 6 more times we lost power and it then came back on. The good part was we never lost power again as the Chapter proceeded right along with a very good Royal Arch degree on 5 candidates in a class named for MEC Jeff Addis. Our Grand High Priest Jeff Addis was present as were almost all of his appointed officers from the Cleveland area. As I started to head back the wind was still very bad and I knew I was in for a long ride home fighting to keep the car on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment