Thursday, July 14, 2016

Nice Evening

While tonight's activity was not directly Masonic related, it was one of those fun things you do when your Masonic friends have something to be proud about. I'm talking about a good friend of mine, Randy Clark, and his daughter Sarah. Tonight Pam and I went to the Brookville Community Theater to see Sarah perform in Beauty and the Beast as Belle. While I'm not much of a movies or theater (plays) type person, I enjoyed every minute tonight and it might just have changed my mind about attending plays. It was really great and it excited me to be able to say I knew the star of the show especially with how great she did at the performance. It was also nice to see his daughter Allyson who helped out on the stage crew. Both of his daughters were in Rainbow and while I know that helped in memorizing, I thought her singing was outstanding ... which as Pam would say is a "real compliment" coming from me since I rarely like most persons singing voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment