Monday, February 29, 2016

Masonic Activities

Over the next two to three months my Masonic activities will be affected by a couple of personal items I need to address. I need to help get a couple houses ready, one to sell and one to clean up to have some additional people move in. While I still plan on attending Masonic events, with the amount of work which we need to get done, it will definitely affect the number of activities I will be able to attend and the distance I am able to travel to attend those events. I will probably have many more closer to home (or the office) which should make the groups I belong to happy but they will probably be ready for me to venture back out of the local area more by the time I am ready to start venturing further out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment