Thursday, February 11, 2016

Cuyahoga Falls Chapter #225 Inspection

I was glad the weather cooperated tonight for attending this Inspection in the Past Master Degree in the 17th District (though it was very cold). This is the home Chapter of REC Ross Black II who is in the Grand Chapter line right in front of me. The had a good attendance and REC Black helped them out as the Guard for the evening. They did a nice good on the degree as they had 3 candidates. I really enjoy going to this District as they are very friendly and the DDGHP does an excellent job of keeping everyone in the District informed of what is going on along with the Grand Officers. I also found out that I made a good choice skipping any Inspections in the Cleveland/Akron area last night as the weather was miserable (and I had to skip on Tuesday as the weather in my area was equally bad). 

No comments:

Post a Comment