Saturday, December 12, 2015

HRAKTP

Today I went to the annual meeting of one of the Masonic invitational organizations in Lima. Since their line is around 14 years and most don't get invited to join until later in life, they decided to have the officer do the opening and closing but have a ritual team for the degree work which at this point I'm on the ritual team (if I'm lucky I might get to start in the line in about 5 more years). While I've been a member for several years, I was a member at large and just given the opportunity to belong to a specific Tabernacle a couple of year back. As with most invitational organizations the line is determined by the order in which you are asked to join and agree, We were lucky enough to select a few members to request to join today as with most invitational organizations they have limits on the total number of members. After the bringing in of a new member we had installation, dinner and headed back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment