Monday, November 2, 2015

Valley Commandery Stated Meeting

Well over the past couple of days most of the "planned" activities I had scheduled were changed. Yesterday I was headed to Columbus for the DDGM installation of RWB Ken Cohen who I served with as a State Officer while we were in DeMolay together. Unfortunately, something came up at my daughter Laura's house requiring immediate attention and I didn't make the installation. Today I was headed to the Inspection for Springfield Council on my way home from work but found out we were going to practice the Full Form Opening for our review next month and that a couple folks were not going to be able to make the practice, Since I knew they needed help, I decided to help out my Commandery instead. I ended up filling in for the Recorder for the evening. I think I made the right choice since things were a little rough in the practice but the good part is almost every one of the major parts was being done by someone new.

No comments:

Post a Comment