Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Manchester Chapter #129 Inspection

Today was the Inspection for Manchester Chapter located in West Union in the 5th District in the Mark Master degree. Our new at large Deputy Dan Cogley was doing the Inspection for the Chapter which is where immediate PGHP MEC Keith O'Dell is member. In addition, several of his appointed officers from last year were also present, REC Rod Carr Grand Master 3rd Veil was also in attendance. This Chapter is relatively close for me (around 70 miles each way) but it takes for ever to get there as there is no easy way to get to West Union. On my way home for some reason something told her to stop in the middle of the road (after looking both ways to make sure one was coming of course) which I did. Out of nowhere came two large deer running full speed about a car length in front of me. I was lucky as I would have hit them if I hadn't stopped but as it turned out it just was a good story ... of which I like good stories about MISSING deer.

No comments:

Post a Comment