Saturday, March 21, 2015

Another Multiple Activity Day

Today started out with three activities on the schedule. I headed down to the Shrine for the ROJ Book of the Play in which I had a part and while the event moved right along after it was done as the weather was so nice, I decided I should go home and get a few things accomplished at the house that needed done rather than head over to Xenia for their Commandery Inspection. We were able to pick up a dog kennel for Laura's house and I went over there to see if I could get it set up and the mower started. For the most part the dog kennel was set up but the mower is still going to take some more work as the normal changing the spark plug wasn't enough to get the job done. We then headed down to the Grand Master's Reception for the 2nd Masonic District where in addition to recognizing and honoring the Grand Master, the George Washington Gavel was on display.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment